Photos source: American Expats
Here are some questions about living and working in Kuwait that you can answer in the comment section. Anonymous comments are always welcome so please do not feel shy. ;) Feel free to write about your experiences as an Expat in Kuwait. This post is about helping others who are considering moving to Kuwait for employment, school or marriage. Some humorous entertainment wouldn't hurt either.
1. What is your nationality and how long have you worked in Kuwait?
2. What company do you work for and are you happy with your job?
3. Are you satisfied with your employment package? (Benefits, Wages, Living Allowance, Housing, Privileges, etc.?)
4. Are you able to save money while living in Kuwait?
5. Do you find the cost of living high compared to your home country?
6. What telephone / Internet company do you use and are you satisfied with the price and service?
7. Are you a foreign exchange student in Kuwait?
8. Where do you live in Kuwait and do you have a housekeeper, nanny or cook?
9. What is your favorite restaurant in Kuwait and how often do you eat out?
10. How often do you order food to your home? Do you use an online delivery service? What is your favorite place to order from?
11. Do you find it easy to make friends as a newbie?
12. How long do you plan on working in Kuwait?
13. Are you here with your family?
14. Do you date in Kuwait?
15. How often do you travel outside of Kuwait and to what country?
16. Did you move to Kuwait because you married a Kuwaiti and what is it like for you?
17. What mall is your favorite and how often do you go shopping?
18. What do you do in your free time while living in Kuwait?
19. Do you find the Kuwaitis friendly?
20. How do you get treated as an Expat living in Kuwait?
21. Do you have any tips for Expats moving to Kuwait?
22. What do you like about living in Kuwait and what do you dislike?
Please feel free to answer some or all of the questions. You can even add your own question or topic. If you are having trouble posting your answers then please email me (Contact Tab at top) and I will post it as anonymous. To copy the questions just hold down the Ctrl tab and press C. Then hold down Ctrl tab and press V to paste. The best way to comment is write the # only and then your answer. That way all of your answers will fit on one comment. You can also answer in multiple comments. Whatever works best for you and thank you for your participation.